Does your business cater to mothers, fathers, and babies?
Demonstrate your company’s commitment to supporting mothers and babies by supporting CleanBirth.org.
Customers want your company to make a difference:
- 85% of Americans favor products or companies that support a cause they care about.
- 79% of Americans would likely switch brands to one associated with a good cause.
- Partnerships set your company apart from competitor
SOURCE: Cone Corporate Citizenship Studies (2010)
Show Your Clients You Care:
- Mothers (Your Clients) Helping Mothers: Your clients will feel great knowing that they are making others mothers and their babies safe.
- Bang for Your Buck: Even a small company can make a meaningful difference. When you donate $5 per sale, CleanBirth.org provides birthing supplies and education that save 1 mother and 1 baby.
- Easy Message to Explain: Each $5 donation saves 2 lives by making birth safer.
Ways to Partner:
- Direct Donations: Support our life-saving programs with a financial contribution
- Percentage of Sales: Commit to giving a portion of proceeds of one or all of your products.
- Sell Our Cards: Our Baby Shower Favors and Honor Cards make great add-on gifts to your product.
Contact Kristyn Zalota (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about becoming a CleanBirth.org sponsor.
Enhancing brand reputation and achieving greater credibility remains a leading reason why companies choose to partner with charities, along with improving understanding of social or environmental issues. The Guardian
According to a recent study conducted by Emory University … seeing a charitable message at the point of purchase will increase return visits, intent to recommend, brand trust and satisfaction. It’s meaningful to get your charitable message in front of your customers. Business News Daily